The Wake-Up Foundation was chartered in 2013 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization to educate, empower, and inspire youths and young adults between the ages of 16-24 to become social change agents to build stronger communities.
We focus on 7 different areas:
1) Personal transformation, helping you to become the best version of yourself to reach your full potential,
2) Self-esteem building, helping you to believe in yourself,
3) Self-confidence building, helping you to feel great about yourself,
4) Career developing, helping you to discover and turn your passion into a successful career,
5) Goal setting, helping you to turn your desires and dreams into achievable goals,
6) Stress management, helping you to become a productive person, and
7) Building good health, helping you to become successful through energy and strength.
We provide these programs and services through the methods of educational workshops, support groups, online courses, coaching and mentoring, empowerment programs, case management, outreach services, and presentations.